Jordan Christopher Moody
Jordan Moody is the managing attorney at the firm's Boise, Idaho office. He specializes in immigration law, and is particularly involved in representing clients in family-based, transactional, asylum, U-visa, and removal defense cases. One of Wilner & O’Reilly’s many bilingual attorneys, Jordan is also fluent in the Spanish language.
Jordan did his undergraduate studies at Brigham Young University. He attended law school at the University of Iowa College of Law. While there, Jordan served as president of the Iowa Student Bar Association, the law school's student government. Before joining the team at Wilner & O’Reilly, he worked at the University of Iowa's legal clinic where he handled family-based, asylum, removal defense, and U-visa cases for indigent clients.
In his spare time, Jordan enjoys spending time with his family, the outdoors, nutrition, and reading his kindle in any spare moment. Jordan, his wife Cami, and their dog Scout reside in Boise, Idaho.
Areas of Practice
- Immigration Law, including family-based, transactional, and removal defense.
- 50% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Utah, 2014
- University of Iowa College of Law, Iowa City, Iowa
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
- Major: English and Business Administration
- Jerusalem Center for Near Eastern Studies, Winter 2009
Past Employment Positions
- Wilner & O'Reilly, APLC , Law Clerk, 2012 - 2014
- University of Iowa Legal Clinic , Legal Intern, 2012 - 2014
- Jardine Law Offices, Intern, Summer 2010
- Dexter & Dexter, Intern, Summer 2009