Ms. Vo works in the firm's employment-based practice where she focuses on non-immigrant applications for Aliens of Extraordinary Ability, L-1 intra-company transfer visas for executives and managers, and E-2 treaty visas. She also has experience in family-based immigration matters and 601/601A waivers.
Ms. Vo grew up in Los Angeles with three older sisters and parents who were all refugees from Vietnam. She is a first generation Vietnamese American and the first in her family to enter the legal field.
In her free time, Nancy enjoys arts and crafts, reading, watching movies, and spending time with her dogs. She also enjoys hiking and traveling.
Areas of Practice
- California, 2016
- Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, California
- J.D. magna cum laude - 2016
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Law Review: Whittier Law Review, Staff Editor, 2014 - 2016
- University of California- San Diego, La Jolla, California
- B.A. - 2012
- Major: Political Science/Public Law
- BRIGHT-LINE RULE FOR WARRANTLESS CELL PHONE SEARCHES: WHY IT MAY NOT BE THE BRIGHTEST SOLUTION, 36 Whittier L. Rev. 593 2014-2015
Past Employment Positions
- Law Office of David Sean Dufek, Administrative Assistant, 2011 - 2013