Deportation Waivers

When you need to know the facts and available options about deportability, waivers of deportation, use of documents to enter the U.S. and grounds of inadmissibility in California and Utah, including criminal convictions, the attorneys of Wilner & O’Reilly, APLC, are dedicated to providing excellence in immigration law.

Since the founding of our law firm in 2003 — by Richard M. Wilner, board-certified specialist in Immigration and Nationality Law, and Kelly S. O’Reilly, a former officer with Citizenship and Immigration Services (legacy Immigration and Naturalization Service, or INS) — our law firm has represented people accused of being immigration violators or illegal entrants of the U.S.

In certain cases, it may be possible for immigrants to apply for a Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility on Form I-601. When immigrants are accused of obtaining their green cards through fraud or misrepresentation, it may also be possible to pursue a fraud waiver under INA Section 237(a)(1)(H).

If you have been deported or removed from the United States, you may need a waiver of the prior deportation, colloquially referred as an I-212 waiver, in order to return. Depending on how long ago you or a loved one was deported, a waiver may be needed. Waivers are generally needed for both nonimmigrants who seek to enter the U.S. to visit for temporary employment, and immigrants who seek to live and work here permanently.

Wilner & O’Reilly, APLC, Immigration Lawyers Defend You Against Deportation

With experienced immigration law offices California, Utah, and Idaho, Wilner & O’Reilly, APLC, lawyers welcome the opportunity to serve clients at home and around the world.

Contact us today by toll-free call to 800-352-7034 or by email. Language translation assistance in Cantonese, French, Japanese, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian and Tagalog available upon request.

Deportation / Asylum

Contact Us