Nonmarital Family Immigration Visas: I-130

Whether your family-based immigration goal is a marriage-based green card, or you are the parent or child of a U.S. citizen, the attorneys with the experience and expertise to help you are at Wilner & O’Reilly, APLC — with law offices in OOrange, Riverside, Sacramento, and San Bruno, California, as well as Orem and Salt Lake City, Utah, and Boise, Idaho.

Our experienced law firm is a trusted name in immigration law. We use broad legal knowledge and attentive personal service to protect our clients’ interests throughout any family-based immigration process, including consular processing. We work hard to reunite families. We promote marriages and adoptions. We protect women and children in ways that are satisfying and rewarding — for ourselves and for clients who trust us with their goals.

Our family-based immigration practice group is chaired by Kelly S. O’Reilly, a former officer with the Immigration and Naturalization Service. Attorney O’Reilly uses extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of the law to navigate complex immigration laws for family members locally, statewide in California, Idaho, and Utah, nationwide and abroad.

Wilner & O’Reilly, APLC — Dedicated To Excellence In Immigration Law

Our skilled attorneys represent sponsoring family members and their loved ones, helping them to navigate an often complex legal system; foreign nationals who marry U.S. citizens; those engaged to U.S. citizens; foreign national parents, adopting parents and adult children of lawful permanent residents (LPRs) for work that includes:

  • Parent, spousal, child and sibling-based petitions
  • International adoptions
  • Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) petitions
  • Fiancee visas
  • Child Status Protection Act (CSPA) eligibility

Contact our skilled Wilner & O’Reilly, APLC, immigration lawyers for a confidential initial consultation. Call toll free or email us. Cantonese, French, Japanese, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian and Tagalog language translation assistance is available upon request.

Citizenship / Family

Contact Us