Fiancee Visas: K1/K2

Are you a single U.S. citizen who has met your fiancee in the past two years?

If so, you have the right to bring him or her to the United States. Unfortunately, many attempts to transition brides and grooms from other countries fail because of any number of obstacles to the fiancee visa process. Fiancee Visas require the skill and expertise of Fiancee Visa Attorneys.

At Wilner & O’Reilly, APLC, our experienced family-based immigration attorneys in California, Idaho, and Utah know how to respond to any challenge. We know the supporting documents that government officials are looking for, and the strategies to use, to present your situation so that your fiancee’s visa is approved.

Wilner & O’Reilly, APLC, was established in 2003 by two top-rated attorneys recognized for their knowledge and abilities in this highly complex area of law. Richard M. Wilner is board-certified as a specialist in Immigration and Nationality Law by the State Bar of California. Kelly S. O’Reilly is a former officer with Citizenship and Immigration Services (legacy Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS). Together, they lead a team of accomplished lawyers and legal professionals serving clients on a local, national and international level.

Experienced Immigration Lawyers You Can Trust In California, Idaho, and Utah

Many fiancee visa clients are understandably anxious regarding the fiance visa legal process. As a part of our goal — that the attorney-client relationship is based on trust — Wilner & O’Reilly, APLC, does whatever it can to remove intimidation from your experience with fiancee visa petitions.

Our attorneys explain the entire process, fully and clearly, and the time frames involved. We also strive to remain available to answer any question and address all concerns that could arise.

We ensure that your K-1 visa petition is done right the first time, with a customized cover letter, supporting documentation and anything else the USCIS examiner needs. Our K1 Fiancee Visa Attorney will explore every avenue to speed processing and ensure approval.

To learn more about the fiancee visa process, contact Wilner & O’Reilly, APLC. You can reach any of our full-service immigration law offices in Orange, Riverside, Sacramento, and San Bruno, California, as well as Orem and Salt Lake City, Utah, and Boise, Idaho  — by calling toll free or sending an email. Language translation assistance in Cantonese, French, Japanese, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian and Tagalog available upon request.

Citizenship / Family

Contact Us