The fulfillment of any long-term, life-changing immigration legal need calls for an attorney-client relationship based on trust. An individual, family or business client deserves trustworthy representation marked by experience, skill and integrity — a formula that increases chances for success. Immigration law is not just a practice area within our firm. It is our only practice. Our diverse clientele ranges from individuals aspiring to live and work lawfully in the U.S. to multinational corporations that shape our world. Wilner & O'Reilly, APLC, is dedicated to serving the immigration needs of each client.
The business owners, prospective employees and family members we represent gain the same access to our sound guidance regardless of their immigration status or legal goals. We customize our representation, tailoring an approach that fits each client's objectives.
Contact us today to arrange your initial consultation.
Wilner & O'Reilly, APLC — IMMIGRATION REFORM IS HERE!!! CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR IN PERSON CONSULTATION (NO-CHARGE) WITH A REAL LAWYER AND IMMIGRATION EXPERT
Our firm's broad spectrum of immigration law services is designed with one goal in mind — to achieve favorable outcomes through intelligent, effective legal action in fields that include:
- Comprehensive immigration reform — not yet enacted, but quality, honest lawyering when the time comes
- Removal (deportation) defense — adjustment of status, asylum and withholding asylum, cancellation of removal, prosecutorial discretion and waivers
- Employment-based immigration — nonimmigrant (E, H, L, O, P, TN) visas and immigrant visas, Labor Certification (PERM) and adjustment of status
- Family-based immigration — fiance visas, other family petitions and international adoptions, marriage-based green cards
- Citizenship — N-400 and N-600 applications, and legal services for active-duty U.S. military personnel stationed nationally and abroad
Serving Clients Locally And Statewide, Nationally And Internationally
With experienced immigration lawyers in Orange, Sacramento and Riverside, California, and Salt Lake City, Utah, to serve you better, Wilner & O'Reilly, APLC, lawyers welcome the opportunity to serve clients at home and around the world.
Contact us today by toll-free call to 800-352-7034 or by email. Language translation assistance in Cantonese, French, Japanese, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian and Tagalog available upon request.