Give us your 'impossible' citizenship cases, the fiancé denied a green card, send us those family members denied visas and facing deportation having been told by other advisors that their case is a lost cause; send us the entrepreneur needing visas to launch his sports apparel business in Utah; the Chinese business investor who needs an L-1 for her best engineer working on a new hospital in San Francisco—and, as always, send us those who want to create more jobs in America and we pledge to do our utmost in making those dreams a reality.
Expert Immigration Law Firm for Today's Immigration Law Challenge; Tomorrow's Freedom
We offer expert legal advice in all aspects of Immigration Law:
- Employer immigration compliance
- Investors, entrepreneurs visas, business visas (nonimmigrant — E, H, L, O, P, TN — visas and immigrant visas, labor certification (PERM) and adjustment of status
- Temporary visas)
- Marriage green cards
- Family based immigration
- International adoptions
- Deportation defense, removal
- Asylum issues, prosecutorial discretion and waivers
- U.S. Citizenship (N-400 and N-600 applications, and legal services for active-duty U.S. military personnel stationed nationally and abroad)
Consult US on Immigration Questions, toll-free call to 800-352-7034 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cantonese, French, Japanese, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian and Tagalog language translation available upon request.
Immigration, Citizenship, Naturalization and Asylum laws …are complex and change with world issues, threats and with each White House Administration